1.43” Large Color Screen
Stress Monitoring &
60+ Sports Modes with High-precision GPS3
9-day Battery Life4
Deliveries To Start From 31st October Onwards
Large Color Screen
Enjoy a bigger and clearer view
320x302 pixel resolution creates an exquisite visual display, making all incoming calls, messages, and reminders extremely clear.
Craft and wear your lifestyle on your wrist
50 watch faces are available to suit your mood and outfit, or you can upload your own photos for a more personalized watch face. The Bip U also supports animated watch faces that make every glance at your watch a unique experience.
Customizable Watch Face Modular6
Highlight what’s important to you
Select and display information important to you on your watch home screen, such as time, date, weather, heart rate, and more, with the customizable modular.
Designed for all-day comfort
An ultra-light design you can barely feel when striving for peak performance.
Stay smart while you swim
Water-resistant up to 50 meters, you can wear the Bip U for swimming and it will track your movements and record your achievements even under water.
with High-precision GPS3
Letting you exercise
at a higher level
The Bip U records your exercise data to help you work out at a higher level. You can check your walking distance, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other key factors such as whether you are exercising in your fat burning zone or cardiopulmonary strengthening zone based on your heart rate, as well as providing instant alerts when your heart rate gets too high.
Blood-oxygen Level Measurement1 Grasp a new metric of health
This smart watch is equipped with a newly upgraded biological optical tracking sensor, the BioTrackerTM 2, that supports measurement of blood-oxygen saturation. When feeling unwell, under mental stress, engaged in intensive workouts such as marathons and gym sessions, or in high-altitude and hypoxic environments, you can immediately measure your blood-oxygen saturation and understand your physical state.
Sleep Quality Monitoring Improve sleep quality for optimal performance
The watch accurately monitors your sleep stages, including those of deep sleep, light sleep, REM, awake time, and afternoon naps7, and interprets the characteristics to provide you a sleep quality score and insights for improvement.
Heart Rate Tracking8
Monitor your heart rate 24/7
The Bip U can maintain continuous 24-hour heart rate monitoring. With its Huami-proprietary BioTrackerTM 2 PPG biological optical sensor, the Amazfit Bip U delivers accurate heart rate measurements.
PAI™ Health Assessment System9
Compile vital health data into a simple score
PAI™ is a health evaluation system that uses algorithms to transform complex information such as heart rate data, activity duration, and other health data into numerical values, and presents this data to users. PAI’s functionality is not limited by the time, place, or form of exercise. In addition, it creates a customized health evaluation system for each user based on their unique health data, offering everyone a unique experience.
Train your breathing to
regulate stress levels
The watch supports stress monitoring and can provide breathing training to help balance your stress levels, so that you can instantly know when you need to rest and relax.
Menstrual Cycle Tracker
Receive alert and plan ahead
The Amazfit Bip U can help you record your menstrual and ovulation periods, and alert you before they arrive so that you can plan ahead and avoid disruptions.
9-day Battery Life 4
Extend your adventure
When fully-charged, you can relax and enjoy more than a full week of travel or work without worrying about chargers. Enjoy up to nine days of activity and progress with one less charger in your bag.
Make Everything Easier
Mobile Phone Music Control
World Clock, Alarm Clock
Remote Control Mobile Phone Camera
Find My Phone
Geomagnetic sensor (Amazfit Bip U Pro only)
Amazfit Bip U Pro only
1. Test conditions: the device is fully charged, the automatic heart rate measurement feature is enabled for 10 minutes, the Activate on Raise feature is enabled, and other settings are kept in default states. Each day involves the following operations: 50 notifications are received and displayed, 200 screen activations on raise are conducted, outdoor running every other day for 30 minutes and SpO2 measurement twice per day. During actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
2. Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 40+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
3. Only the two built-in faces support customizable modular.
4. To monitor the REM cycle, the Sleep Assistant heart rate tracking mode must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep. Only naps that exceed 20 minutes can be monitored.
5. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions.
6. The Personal Activity Intelligence is a personal physiological activity indicator. Based on heart rate data, daily activity intensity, and multidimensional dynamic comprehensive evaluation of personal physiological data, it's converted into an intuitive PAI value using an algorithm to help you understand your physical condition without relying on single data. According to the HUNT Fitness Study research results, keeping your PAI value above 100 reduces the risk of death by cardiovascular disease and increases life expectancy. HUNT Fitness Study: This study, a sub-project of the HUNT study, was led by Professor Ulrik Wisloff from the Medical School of Norwegian University of Science and Technology. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
The product images and screen contents on the pages above are for the purpose of illustration only. The actual product (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and screen display contents (including but not limited to background, UI, and pictures) may be slightly different, so the actual product shall prevail.
The data on the pages above are theoretical values. All data, unless otherwise specified, is provided by internal laboratories or suppliers, and is obtained under specific test conditions. Actual use may vary slightly due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions, and environmental factors, so actual usage data shall prevail.
To provide the most accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images, and other content on the pages above at any time to match actual product performance, specifications, indexes, parts and other information. Because of real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, we will not specifically notify you in the event of the modifications and necessary adjustments described above.