Super-light and Thin. Enjoy the Lightness of Time.
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini adopts a borderless design1, featuring carefully curved 2.5D glass to enhance your most fashionable outfits. With a light 19.5 g2 weight, a thickness of 8.95 mm (without the sensor base), and a skin-friendly silicone strap, the GTS 2 mini allows you to enjoy the lightness of time.
- 19.5 g
- 8.95 mm
- 2.5D Glass
*Without sensor base
Vibrant AMOLED Display.
Enhanced Color and Clarity.
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini features a 1.55-inch AMOLED screen, meaning your display will be exciting, vibrant and practical whenever you check the time.
Personalized Watch Faces. Diverse in Style, Unique in Charm.
As a trendy smartwatch, the GTS 2 mini can be personalized to reflect the unique character of every user. With 50+ watch faces to choose from, most of which have a matching Always-on Display3, you can make sure you're always in-style and able to see the interface you like. Or, to make the watch face truly yours, upload your own photos to the background and focus on what you care about with the custom modular dial.
Watch Face Themes
Always-on Display Patterns
All-round Health Management.
Every Detail Matters.
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini can provide heart rate monitoring, blood-oxygen saturation measurement, sleep monitoring, stress level monitoring and female cycle tracking, as well as other functions to achieve total health management from your wrist. The PAI™ health assessment system also processes complex health data with an advanced algorithm to present your physical condition in a simple, single-value score.
Your Personal Health Guardian.
Blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) is one of the most important indicators of human health, and so we made sure to include an SpO2 measurement function for the fully-upgraded Amazfit GTS 2 mini. After engaging in sustained, intense physical or mental activity, hold your arm still and test your SpO2 level the moment you start feeling unwell to get a better understanding of your physical condition.
24H Heart Rate Monitoring.
Warnings to Protect You.
The 24-hour high-precision heart rate monitoring function of the GTS 2 mini supports industry-leading in-depth tracking of heart health5. Warnings for abnormally elevated heart rate are also provided, reducing the probability of accidents and helping to protect your life.
Sleep Quality Monitoring6 for
Analyze Sleep Stages and Naps.
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini can assess your sleep breathing quality throughout the light, deep and REM7 sleep stages during the night, and also supports daytime nap identification to record more complete sleep information.
REM sleep stage
The sleep stage
related to dreaming.
A nap over 20 minutes
can be recorded.
A sleep quality evaluation system assesses your sleep and awards a score.
Get recommendations on how to improve your sleep quality and habits.
Female Cycle Tracking.
After recording your menstrual period, the Amazfit GTS 2 mini can intelligently and intimately predict the time and length of the following menstrual and fertile periods, giving women peace of mind. Understand your cycle to avoid surprises.
PAI™ Health Assessment System8.
One Score to Understand Your
A PAI™ score is calculated by processing data about your heart rate and other complex health information with an algorithm. This single-value score provides a customized health evaluation for each user based on their unique health data, offering everyone a personalized experience. The PAI™ health assessment system supports the vast majority of exercise types regardless of time and place.
Monitor Your Stress Levels.
Get Calming Tips when Overwhelmed.
Stress is an underlying cause of many health problems. With the GTS 2 mini, you can check to see where your personal stress level lies - from relaxed, normal, medium or high - anytime you feel pressured or stressed throughout the day, and get some suggestions on how to reduce it.
70+ Built-in Sports Modes.
Real-time Tracking and Analysis.
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini features over 70 built-in sports modes, allowing it to cover sports enthusiasts whether indoors or outdoors. For a more complete experience, the watch can control the music on your phone, provide notifications about exercise stages, conditions and heart rate zones9, and generate a sport data report in the App after finishing your workout.
Sport data report
View your sport data report after engaging in sports.
Monitor your heart rate and physical status in real-time9.
Control your music from your phone while working out.
Be notified about your stages, conditions, and heart rate zones while doing sports.
14-day Battery Life11.
More Peace of Mind.
A fully-optimized battery management system provides up to 14 days of battery life for the Amazfit GTS 2 mini. Get rid of the anxiety brought on by constant charging, and keep the energy flowing. The 220 mAh battery is ready to power you through up to two weeks of activity.
7 Days Heavy Usage
Heart rate monitoring and sleep monitoring enabled (monitoring 1 minute at a time), all-day stress monitoring, sleep quality monitoring and assisted sleep monitoring enabled, "Lift-to-wake" 200 times a day, 50 notifications and two blood-oxygen measurements every day, and 90 minutes of outdoor workouts per week.
Note: For people with dark skin, battery life will be further reduced with heavy usage.
14 Days Typical Usage
Heart rate monitoring and sleep monitoring enabled (monitoring 10 minutes at a time without assisted sleep monitoring), 90 minutes of outdoor workouts per week, “Lift-to-wake” 200 times a day, 50 notifications and two blood-oxygen measurements every day.
21 Days Basic Usage
Turn off Bluetooth connection, turn off all-day heart rate, "Lift-to-wake" 200 times per day.
More Features of the Amazfit GTS 2 mini.
Mini on the Outside,
Maximum Power on the Inside.
Despite being miniature, the watch is powered up to the maximum.
Experience features beyond the limits of size.
Improve time management,
and work and study efficiency.
Remotely control the mobile phone to take photos and turn on Selfie mode.
Take a rest with your Amazfit GTS 2 mini. Learn to relax.
5 ATM Water-resistant13
On par with traditional high-end watches and can be worn worry-free for daily use or when swimming.
BioTrackerTM 2 PPG (support blood-oxygen)
biological data sensor
1.The Amazfit GTS 2 mini adopts a new design concept. Thanks to the four-curved corners of the 2.5D glass cover, the product has no obvious border on the front, bringing a "borderless" visual experience.
2. The weight of the surface body was measured in lab conditions. The actual weight may be slightly different.
3. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display”. The user can switch this feature on or off through the watch.
4. Blood-oxygen level can affect various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that is tattooed, pigmented or deep-toned. To measure SpO2 level, please keep your arm still.
5. This product is not a medical device. The test data and results are for reference only and cannot be used to diagnose or monitor any medical condition. In addition, the accuracy of the data will be affected by tattoos or other pigments on the skin, darker skin tones, hair, movement and sweat from sports, etc.
6. Sleep monitoring: can record evening sleep and naps during daytime. When it detects that the wearer is asleep between midnight and 6am, the sleep time between 6pm of the previous day and 11am can be recorded as night sleep time; sleep between lasting more than 20 minutes is recorded as a nap. Sleep lasting less than 20 minutes is not recorded.
7. The rapid eye movement period, also known as REM, is the basis for the normal biological rhythm and life-sustaining of mammals. It accounts for about 20%-25% of the entire night’s sleep cycle. It is characterized by rapid eye movement and low frequency mixing, frequency brain electrical activity, and muscle tension relaxation. The rapid eye movement phase is the sleep phase related to dreams in the sleep cycle.
8. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI™ score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, automatic heart rate detection must be enabled.
9. Heart rate cannot be monitored while swimming.
10. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
11. The Bluetooth camera function is only compatible with some mainstream mobile phone devices.
12. According to the GB/T 30106-2013 / IOS 22810:2010 standard, the waterproofing reaches up to 50 meters. Leather or leather straps cannot be worn for swimming; if you need to wear while swimming, please replace it with a silicone strap. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water. A variety of factors can affect the waterproof capability, the lab condition 50 meters water-resistance test is only for reference. This product is not suitable for high-speed water sports and diving sports.
13. All data on the page without special explanation is from internal laboratory or supplier data, which is obtained under specific testing conditions.
14. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production supply, in order to provide as accurate product information, specification parameters and product characteristics as possible, the text expression and picture effects on the above pages may be adjusted and revised in real time in order to match the actual product characteristics, specifications and parts details without special notice.
15. The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implantable medical devices or personal medical devices, such as pacemakers, hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult the manufacturer for restrictions on the use of this device.