- Brings to the table a host of health and fitness monitoring features with extended battery life
- “Notify Me” option now available for GTR 2e and GTS 2e
New Delhi, 13th January 2021: Amazfit, the leading smart wearable brand in India is bringing two new models from their GT2 Series, the GTR 2e and GTS 2e to India on 19th January 2021. Both the smartwatches retain all the essential features of their counterparts, the GTR 2 and GTS 2 but will be available at a more affordable price point.
The sale of both smartwatches will go live on 19th January 2021 on Amazfit’s official website (in.amazfit.com), while GTR 2e will be available on Amazon and GTS 2e will make its debut on Flipkart on the same day for all their customers.
Unveiled globally at CES 2021, the launch of the complete GT2 Series in India highlights the brand's unwavering commitment to offering consumers effective products and services in the wearable market.
The Amazfit GTR 2e and GTS 2e feature a 2.5D Bezel-less design which naturally transitions to the aluminium alloy to deliver a comfortable and light wearable experience. It also incorporates vacuum coating for a scratch- and wear-resistant screen. The GTS 2e boasts a rotatable, 1.65-inch HD AMOLED screen that is comparable in clarity to the latest smartphones. The GTR 2e, has a rotatable, 1.39-inch AMOLED high-definition screen with 326 ppi pixel density for a clear and vivid display.
The “Notify Me” option for customers across Amazfit.in, Amazon and Flipkart is now available :
Notify Me link for Amazfit GTR 2e:
Amazon link - https://www.amazon.in/b?node=22861544031
Amazfit Website link - https://in.amazfit.com/products/amazfit-gtr-2e
Notify Me link for Amazfit GTS 2e:
Amazfit Website link - https://in.amazfit.com/products/amazfit-gts-2e
Comprehensive Health Protection features that both GTR 2e and GTS 2e come equipped with:
- The latest BioTrackerTM 2 PPG high-precision optical sensor in the Amazfit GTR 2e and GTS 2e can perform 24-hour heart rate monitoring and even provide warnings when your resting heart rate is abnormally elevated.
- Blood-Oxygen Saturation Measurement: When indulged in physical activity, such as running a marathon or doing intense outdoor exercise, you can measure your SpO2 level the moment your energy starts flagging, thus getting a better understanding of your physical condition and keeping your health in check
- PAI™ Health Assessment System: Both smartwatches feature the innovative PAI™ (Personal Activity Intelligence) Health Assessment System that turns your heart rate data, tracked activities and other health data into a simplified PAI score that lets you understand your physical well-being at a glance.
- Sleep Quality Monitoring for Peak Performance: The Amazfit GTR 2e and GTS 2e smartwatches support in-depth sleep monitoring by accurately determining sleep stages(the light sleep, deep sleep, REM periods), tracking the sleep breathing condition, and providing quality analysis and suggestions for improvement. The watches also recognize daytime naps over 20 minutes in order to record more complete sleep information
- Stress Level Monitoring: The GTR 2e and GTS 2e also support stress monitoring that help you monitor and balance your stress levels. They enable you to check where your personal stress level lies—from relaxed, normal, medium, or high—throughout the day.
Amazfit GTR 2e and GTS 2e include 90+ built in sports modes for sports and fitness enthusiasts and are also waterproof to 5 ATM. The Amazfit GTR 2e has an extended battery life of 24 days and the Amazfit GTS 2e has an extended battery life and lasts 14 days with typical use.
Stay tuned for more updates on the official website (https://in.amazfit.com), Flipkart and Amazon.
Established in September 2015, Amazfit is a private brand owned by Huami Technology (NYSE: HMI), offering seven series of smartwatch and bracelets products including the Stratos series, Basic series, Flagship series, Health series, Fashion series, Outdoor series, and X series. Amazfit also provides other smart hardware related to sports, health, including TWS sports earbuds, smart treadmills, smart body fat scales, and sports gear. With outstanding design and artisanship, Amazfit smartwatch products have won many prizes, such as the German iF Industrial Design Award and the Red Dot Design Award. Currently, Amazfit products hit the markets of more than 70 countries and regions, including the United States, Germany, and Japan. According to an IDC global wearable device market tracking report, in the first half of 2020, Amazfit watches claimed the largest share of the adult watch market in Italy, Spain, India and other regions, and were also among the top products in regions such as China, Germany, France, Russia, and Brazil.
Find more details about us - https://in.amazfit.com/pages/about-us
Huami Technology, operating since 2013, is a cloud-based healthcare service provider offering the world's leading smart wearable technologies. In February 2018, Huami Technology was listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) (stock code: HMI).
Notes for Media Only
- Product full name: Amazfit GTS 2e and Amazfit GTR 2e
- Product brand: Amazfit
- Manufacturer: Huami
- Product line: Amazfit GTS 2 & GTR 2 Family
- Amazfit is a private brand of Huami.
- Huami is a NYSE listed company. (NYSE: HMI)
- Neither Amazfit nor Huami are Xiaomi’s subsidiaries or sub-brands. Appreciate, if you do not add “Xiaomi/MI” to Amazfit product names in your articles.