- Amazfit GTS 4
- FAQ & Features
Bluetooth Phone Calls
The Amazfit GTS 4 includes a microphone and speaker to let you answer calls on your watch when it's inconvenient to pick up your mobile phone. Connect the watch to your mobile phone via Bluetooth to ensure that you no longer miss important calls.
Music Storage and Playback
For a workout motivation boost only your favorite song can deliver, store music on the Amazfit GTS 4 smart watch for playback through the built-in speaker or your Bluetooth headphones. Alternatively, use the watch to control the music on your phone via Bluetooth connection.
A Frontrunner in Fashion
The elegant combination of traditional craftsmanship, modern design, and advanced technology make the Amazfit GTS 4 a fashionable fusion of the past, present and future.
Amazfit GTS 4 Smart Watch for Android iPhone, Alexa Built-in, Accurate GPS Tracking Fitness Sports Watch with 150 Sports Modes, 1.75” AMOLED Display, 8-Day Battery Life, Customizable Sleep Schedules - Color
- Ultra-large 1.75" HD AMOLED Display: It's time to see the bigger picture of your health and fitness. Immerse yourself in the ultra-large 1.75" AMOLED display, and view the data that matters to your wellness journey in pristine HD clarity.
- Super Strong & Accurate GPS Tracking: The Amazfit GTS 4 uses industry-leading dual-band circularly-polarized GPS antenna technology, for stronger positioning that's 99% as accurate as top handheld GPS locators. Whether you're hiking a tree-covered trail or cycling to work through a congested city center, enjoy positioning that's unimpeded by environmental and multi-path interference. You can even import a route file to the watch from the Zepp App and navigate your way along it in real-time.
- Smart Recognition of Strength Training Exercises: The Amazfit GTS 4 can automatically recognize the movements and count the reps of dozens of strength training exercises, many of which have adjustable variations in the Zepp App, as well as track your rest time between sets. After your workout, the Zepp App will show you the muscle group you exercised and how long you exercised it for, to help keep your training efficient.
- Up to 8 Days' Battery Life: Crush your professional and workout goals for up to eight days at a time. Primed for action, the battery of the Amazfit GTS 4 packs a 300 mAh rated value, and the watch's new Battery Saver Mode even enables continued use of features like sports modes, measurement of health metrics, and more, all while saving power.
- Easy 24/7 Health Management : Enjoy highly-accurate 24-hour monitoring of heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation and stress levels. The watch can also detect your breathing rate, and is able to quickly measure these four important health metrics in one easy tap.
How to setup Bluetooth Calling in GTS 4? (iOS/Android)
• Once this feature is enabled, pair the watch with your phone via Bluetooth and maintain the connection to receive calls on the watch.
• While the watch and your phone are connected via Bluetooth, you can also make Bluetooth calls on the watch through the Phone app.
Bluetooth calling setup methods:
Method one: Start the Zepp app, go to Profile > Amazfit GTS 4 > App Settings > Phone, enable Bluetooth calls, and pair the watch and your phone via Bluetooth as instructed.
Method two: On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth to pair the watch with your phone:
1. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, and enable the Bluetooth to make the phone discoverable. On the watch, go to the app list, tap Settings > Network & Connections > Bluetooth, and ensure the Bluetooth is enabled.
2. Find the watch in the search results for available devices on your phone, and tap to pair the devices. Incoming Call Alerts To enable this feature, open the Zepp app, and go to Profile > Amazfit GTS 4 > App Settings > Phone>Incoming call.
Once the feature is enabled, and while the watch and phone are connected, the watch will display a prompt when the phone receives a call, and you can ignore or hang up the call on the watch.
How to connect adidas Running with Amazfit GTS 4
You can now sync your workout data from your Amazfit device to adidas Running, via the Zepp App. To connect your Amazfit smart wearable to adidas Running, make sure your Zepp App is upgraded to at least version 7.1.0.
Workouts completed on your Amazfit device can be synced automatically to your connected adidas Running account, once they are first synced to your Zepp App account.
Please follow the steps below to complete the account link on the Zepp App.
1) Download and log into the Zepp App
2) Find "Add accounts" in the "Profile" tab
3) Select adidas Running
4) Click to log into your adidas Running account
How do I pair my Amazfit GTS 4?
2) Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
3) Install and open the Zepp app on your phone. Then, create an account and log in.
4) Select the watch with the QR code for pairing.
5) Both the phone and the watch will receive a pairing message.
6) Tap to confirm pairing.
How to add the membership card to the GTS 4 watch?
1) Enter the membership card page, tap "Add" to go to the scan page, and align the QR code/barcode of your membership card with the scan box.
2) Or, you can take a screenshot or photo of your membership card barcode/QR code in advance and save it in Photos in your mobile phone. Tap "Photos" and select the saved membership card barcode/QR code photo.
3) After successful scanning, enter your membership card name and card number, select the preferred color of the card face, tap the "Save" button, and your membership card is added successfully.
Notes: Due to the limited storage in the watch, only a maximum of 20 membership cards can be added to the same account. We only support Code 128, Code 39, QR code, UPC A, EAN 13, and EAN
How to install apps in GTS 4?
1. Installing an app: Keep the watch connected to your phone. Open the Zepp app, go to Profile > Amazfit GTS 4 > App settings>More>Go to store>App store, select a target app to download and install it, or update an installed app to the latest version.
2. Uninstalling an app: Keep the watch connected to your phone. Open the Zepp app, go to Profile > Amazfit GTS 4 > App settings>More>Go to store>App store, tap the installed app to enter the app details page, and then tap the delete button to uninstall the app.
GTS 4 Watch Settings
On your watch, go to Settings > Bluetooth, find your Bluetooth audio device, and tap Pair. 28 / 28 Note: If you cannot connect your watch to a paired Bluetooth device, cancel pairing and pair them again.