Limited Stocks Worldwide
All orders will get Amazfit Multi-Functional Duffle/Sports Bag worth 1999 INR.
Shipping & Warranty
- Free Standard Shipping
- 12 Months Warranty
- 7 Days Replacement
Strong and Accurate GPS Tracking
Able to pick up both L1 and L5 GPS signals, the watch's precise dual-band positioning and support for 6 satellite systems can effectively reduce environmental interference from tall trees and high buildings, even in dense areas like cities. You can even import route files and navigate them on the Amazfit Falcon watch.
AI-Powered Guidance with Zepp Coach™
The Zepp Coach™ is a smart coaching algorithm that helps you train and recover more scientifically. Workout plans are based on your physical characteristics and exercise experience level, so guidance is tailored to you. It monitors your fatigue level, fitness level, and training status, and adjusts training intensity and rest days to help you avoid over-training.
Connect to External Workout Devices.
It's time to step up your cardio game. The Amazfit Falcon can connect to professional workout devices like heart rate belts and cycling power meters via Bluetooth, so you can take a professional approach to your training.
Create Training Templates.
- Divide templates into Warm Up, Training, Rest, Recovery, and Warm Down stages.
- Stages can be repeated up to 30 times per template.
- Set the watch to send reminders or automatically change stages based on your performance metrics.
- Create interval training templates directly on the Amazfit Falcon watch.
Strength Exercise Recognition
The Amazfit Falcon can automatically recognize the movements and count the reps of dozens of strength training exercises10, many of which have adjustable variations in the Zepp App.
150+ Sports Modes & Automatic Recognition
From intense high-speed water sports like Kite Surfing, to the Triathlon mode for tough athletes - you'll find a sports mode for all your favorite activities on the Amazfit Falcon.
As well as being able to store music, the watch can auto-recognize 8 sports, and can be set to keep your sports mode data on-screen for your whole workout, or even broadcast the data through your Bluetooth headphones.
Titanium Unibody & Sapphire Glass Screen
Crafted for action with premium materials, the TC4 titanium unibody of Amazfit Falcon is lightweight, high-strength and resistant to corrosion, and features four physical keys for easy control. The sapphire crystal glass screen has a Mohs hardness rating of 9, and your data will be shown in superb clarity on the large HD AMOLED display, thanks to brightness which reaches up to 1,000nit.
20 ATM Water-Resistance
Capable of enduring the equivalent of up to 200 meters' water pressure, you can wear the Amazfit Falcon while you swim, surf or take part in high-speed water sports like jet-skiing. On-land, the watch has passed 15 military-grade toughness tests, including resistance to extreme heat, cold, humidity, and more..
Easy 24/7 Health Management
Self-developed BioTracker™ 3.0 PPG optical sensor enables:
24-hour monitoring of heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation and stress.
Simultaneous testing of these 3 health metrics, plus breathing rate, for one-tap measuring of 4 health metrics.
Monitoring of night sleep quality and daytime naps.
1. Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment. The number of satellites connected to simultaneously, and specific satellite connections, may depend on your location.
2. The Amazfit Falcon comes with Zepp Coach Version 1.0, which will be upgraded to Version 2.0 in future.
3. The list of 11 sports that are compatible with training templates and interval training include: Outdoor running, Treadmill, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Pool swimming, Rope skipping, Rowing machine, Indoor fitness, Core training, Strength training and Stair climbing. Training templates need to be created on the Zepp App, and up to 40 templates can be stored at a time; interval training can be set directly on the watch.
4. Smart recognition of strength training exercises can only be engaged within the Strength Training sports mode, and it supports recognition of:Bodyweight squats, Bodyweight straight arm front squats, Barbell squats, Tricep pushdowns, Bent over rows, Barbell bench press, Sit-up holds, Knee-touch sit-ups, Dumbbell flys, Burpees, Burpee jumps, Overhead tricep extensions, Lying tricep extensions, Lateral raises, Jumping jacks, Lat pulldowns, Deadlift, Push-up, Shoulder press, Pull up, Bicep curls, Seated cable rows, Dumbbell drag curls, Straight-arm pulldowns, Russian twists. If an exercise is not auto-recognized by watch, the Zepp App can provide a list of muscle groups or exercise names to choose from.
5. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
6. Live Sports Data Broadcast supports English and Chinese voice broadcasts.
7. The maximum storage space for music is 2.3GB (due to the system space occupied, the actual space used by the user may be less than 2.3GB); based on 5-10MB per song, it can store up to 270-470 MP3 songs. The watch has no built-in speaker, so connect via Bluetooth to your TWS earbuds to listen to music.
8. Track Run mode and Smart Trajectory Correction only support 200 meter and 400 meter running track lengths.
9. Direct Return Navigation: the shown straight line back to the start of a journey may not be a practical route to follow due to environmental factors; this is only intended to help you keep track of your position in relation to the start point of the journey. Navigation functions are compatible with these 18 sports modes: Outdoor running, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Climbing, Hiking, Cross-country skiing, Mountain biking, BMX, Outdoor boating, Bobsleigh and tobogganing, Sledding, Ski orienteering, Biathlon, Race walking, Snowshoeing, Trail running, Orienteering, Open water swimming.
10. adidas Running requires Zepp App version 7.1.0 or higher. Strava, Relive, and adidas Running availability may vary depending on your country or region. Apple Health is only available on iOS devices, and Google Fit is only available on Android devices.
11. The body of the watch is made from titanium, and the bezel is made from titanium alloy.
12. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display". The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or Zepp App.
13. The relevant data on this topic comes from the following report: H202108187716-01EN. Prolonged exposure is not recommended as it may damage the watch and its components.
14. According to the ISO 22180:2010 standard, the Amazfit Falcon achieves a rating of 20 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 200 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, swimming, or some high-speed water sports. It has passed third-party testing conducted by SGS, and the report number is SHER210800027471. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming - when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com
15. According to the ISO 6425:1996 standard, the Amazfit Falcon has passed some tests that certify its physical resistance to diving. It has passed third-party testing conduced by SGS, and the report number is SHER220100004371. However, there is no dedicated diving sports mode.
16. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 10-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled; static watch face selected; 150 pushed messages a day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; connect to headphones and play music for 30 minutes per week; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 5 minutes per day; exercise 3 times a week with GPS running for 30 minutes each time.
Battery Saver Mode: Engage the Battery Saver Mode on the watch, which turns off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, and only records steps and basic sleep information.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled with 8 hours of sleep breathing quality monitoring, stress monitoring enabled; animated watch face selected; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; connect to headphones and play music for 60 minutes per week; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations 15 minutes; exercise 6 times a week with GPS running for 30 minutes each time.
Accuracy GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS movement (dual band, all satellites).
Balanced GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS movement (single frequency, GPS + Beidou).
Power Saving GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS exercise (single frequency, GPS low power consumption.
17. 24-hour monitoring of heart rate and blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) need to be enabled in the Zepp App. For heart rate monitoring, the user must enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App. To measure blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2), please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. SpO2 alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of 80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement. The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the watch.
18. This product and the Zepp App are not medical devices and cannot be used for medical purposes, or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell. To process the one-tap measurement, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
19. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Sleep Breathing Quality tracking needs to be enabled in the Zepp App or in the settings of the watch's Sleep feature.
20. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
21. Wi-Fi can only be used for music transfer from your smartphone to the watch.
The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product's actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implanted medical equipment or personal medical equipment, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult their manufacturers for restrictions on using this device.
The product should not be worn in environments with strong magnetic fields such as MRI machines or medical imaging machines, as they may cause damage to the watch.