1) How to pair my Amazfit Smartwatch?
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile phone.
3. Install and open the Zepp app on your mobile phone, create an account and login.
4. Select watch with QR code to pair.
5. Pairing messages will be received on both the mobile phone and the watch
6. Tap to confirm the connection.
2) Do I need to turn on Bluetooth to connect Amazfit Smartwatch all the time?
Turn on Bluetooth when you need to sync data, receive notifications and update firmware.
Turn off Bluetooth, watch will still track your steps, sleep, activities and vibrate for alarms.
3) Can I pair Amazfit Smartwatch with an account which has already paired with other watches?
But you can’t connect them at the same time. One of them can be an active device and connected with your mobile phone and the other one will be disconnected.
In accordance with GB/T 30106-2013 / ISO 22820:2010, a device that's water resistant at a depth of 50 meters shall be graded as 5 ATM.
I. This product is water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM). It can be used when swimming in pools and shallow beaches. However, it can't be used for diving, water skiing, or other activities involving high-speed water flow or immersion in non-shallow water. Please also refrain from wearing the watch while taking hot baths or saunas;
II. Avoid immersing the watch in water for extended periods of time. Do not operate the watch under water. If the watch comes into contact with water, wipe it thoroughly with a clean soft cloth;
III. Avoid exposing the watch to any sudden temperature changes (such as using a hair dryer to blow the watch with hot air);
IV. This product is not resistant to corrosive liquids such as acidic or alkaline solutions and chemical reagents;
V. Water resistance is not permanent and may weaken over time. Do not re-check the watch for water resistance or re-seal it to resist water. Dropping or other impacts will also affect its water resistance. Any damage or defect caused by abuse or improper use are not covered by warranty.
Amazfit GTR 2 battery life is 14 days.
1. Turn on the voice assistant function/all-day wear/all-day heart rate detection/sleep monitoring;
2. Bluetooth call for 30 minutes/week, music playback for 30 minutes/week, exercise three times a week and turn on GPS for 30 minutes each time;
3. Raise the wrist to light up the screen 30 times/day, 150 messages push/day, and blood oxygen test 2 times/day.
The most power-consuming functions of the Amazfit GTR 2 watches include motor vibration and the light of the screen. If you often run for exercise, receive pushed messages frequently, or set a much too long screen-on duration, then it's normal that your watch runs out of battery power fast. If you don't use these functions often, fully charge your watch, turn on Do Not Disturb mode, set the brightness of the watch to the lowest level, turn off the Bluetooth, turn off the AOD mode, set your watch to the default watch face, and then observe the power consumption after placing it still for 24 hours. If the power consumption is over 5% please submit your feedback to help us analyze and locate the issue.
As the heart rate sensor is basically a pulse oximeter which monitors the perfusion of blood to the dermis, it’s prone to inaccuracies. That’s because skin perfusion — a measure of how much blood flows through your skin-varies significantly from person to another. Especially the ones who have dark skin, hairy wrists, tattoo, and scar.
If you’re seeing a reading that doesn’t look quite right, please check the following:
1) Take a second measure if you thought the reading isn't right.
2) Keep it close to your skin and do not swing the arm
3) Clean the heart rate sensor
If the issue persists, please confirm which heart rate detection is inaccurate.
1) Please note that single HR cannot be detected during exercise.
2) If the heart rate is abnormal during exercise, please attempt the following steps when you do an activity next time.
If you still have the same issue with the latest ROM version, please open Zepp app, tap Profile, swipe up till you find Settings, tap it to find Behavior tagging, tap Behavior tagging and Running. Keep the device near to your phone and make sure there are no objects between them. Then, tap start and submit data with the following steps after you finish the workout.
Swipe up and find Feedback
Describe your problem with snapshots
Click both App logs and Device logs on the bottom before submitting the feedback.
Find User ID in the top left corner and share to Zepp service.
1. Log in Zepp app
2. Tap Add accounts in Profile page and choose Strava /Apple Health/Google Fit/Relive to add.
10) How to synchronize data? What should I do if the connection fails?
1. Log in Zepp app
2. Tap Add accounts in Profile page and choose Strava /Apple Health/Google Fit/Relive to add