• Once this feature is enabled, pair the watch with your phone via Bluetooth and maintain the connection to receive calls on the watch.
• While the watch and your phone are connected via Bluetooth, you can also make Bluetooth calls on the watch through the Phone app.
Bluetooth calling setup methods:
Method one: Start the Zepp app, go to Profile > Amazfit GTR 4 > App Settings > Phone, enable Bluetooth calls, and pair the watch and your phone via Bluetooth as instructed.
Method two: On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth to pair the watch with your phone:
1. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, and enable the Bluetooth to make the phone discoverable. On the watch, go to the app list, tap Settings > Network & Connections > Bluetooth, and ensure the Bluetooth is enabled.
2. Find the watch in the search results for available devices on your phone, and tap to pair the devices. Incoming Call Alerts To enable this feature, open the Zepp app, and go to Profile > Amazfit GTR 4 > App Settings > Phone>Incoming call.
Once the feature is enabled, and while the watch and phone are connected, the watch will display a prompt when the phone receives a call, and you can ignore or hang up the call on the watch.
You can now sync your workout data from your Amazfit device to adidas Running, via the Zepp App. To connect your Amazfit smart wearable to adidas Running, make sure your Zepp App is upgraded to at least version 7.1.0.
Workouts completed on your Amazfit device can be synced automatically to your connected adidas Running account, once they are first synced to your Zepp App account.
Please follow the steps below to complete the account link on the Zepp App.
1) Download and log into the Zepp App
2) Find "Add accounts" in the "Profile" tab
3) Select adidas Running
4) Click to log into your adidas Running account
1) Enter the membership card page, tap "Add" to go to the scan page, and align the QR code/barcode of your membership card with the scan box.
2) Or, you can take a screenshot or photo of your membership card barcode/QR code in advance and save it in Photos in your mobile phone. Tap "Photos" and select the saved membership card barcode/QR code photo.
3) After successful scanning, enter your membership card name and card number, select the preferred color of the card face, tap the "Save" button, and your membership card is added successfully.
Notes: Due to the limited storage in the watch, only a maximum of 20 membership cards can be added to the same account. We only support Code 128, Code 39, QR code, UPC A, EAN 13, and EAN
Bluetooth Phone Calls
The Amazfit GTR 4 includes a microphone and speaker to let you answer calls on your watch when it's inconvenient to pick up your mobile phone. Connect the watch to your mobile phone via Bluetooth to ensure that you no longer miss important calls.
Music Storage & Playback
For a workout motivation boost only your favourite song can deliver, store music on the watch for playback through the built-in speaker or your Bluetooth headphones. Alternatively, use the watch to control the music on your phone via Bluetooth connection.
Online & Offline Voice Assistants
Online: Easily set an alarm, ask a question, and get a translation and more with Alexa. Offline: Engage a sports mode; open a health feature and more via voice command, even when you don't have an internet connection. Tell the watch to "Up Your Game", for a built-in surprise.
Powerful & Accurate Health Technology
The watch's new Bio Tracker™ 4.0 PPG biometric sensor is enhanced to 2LED, enabling collection of 33% more data than the previous generation, and with improved accuracy. This sensor, combined with the watch's upgraded heart rate tracking algorithm, results in heart rate tracking that almost reaches the level of heart rate belts.
Vintage Made Advanced
While inspired by the streamlined style and precision of modern sports cars, the Amazfit GTR 4 also keeps one eye on the rear-view mirror, honouring the classics with its vintage round watch body.
200+ Watch Faces
200+ Watch Faces with Matching Always-on Displays, including...30 Animated Watch Faces, Interactive Watch Faces Upload your own photos to the watch face.
Zepp OS 2.0 & Mini Apps
The powerful and easy-to-use Zepp OS has been upgraded. Along with super-smooth interactions and a smartwatch-tailored UI that's designed to consume less power, you can now choose from two app menu layouts, and two colour tones, and switch between styles at will.
Store Cards for Simplified Shopping
Always forgetting your store card? No problem. Easily add membership and club card codes from your favourite stores to the Amazfit GTR 4, via the Zepp App. Simply show the code on your watch display when it's time to scan, and carry on with your shopping trip.
Note: Due to the device's storage limit, only a maximum of 20 membership cards can be added to the same account. Supported codes include Code 128, Code 39, and QR codes; support for UPC A, EAN 13, and EAN 8 will be added via OTA update.
Amazfit GTR 4 and GTS 4 smartwatch support NavIC in India. What is NavIC? NavIC is India's satellite system designed by ISRO. India has deployed 8 satellites in the sky covering the whole Indian landmass, and up to 1,500 km from its boundaries. NavIC Position accuracy for India is superior to GPS or GLONASS.