GTS 4 mini comes with Ultra-slim and Light Design I GPS I Always-on AMOLED Display, Blood-oxygen Saturation Measurement I 120+ Sports Modes
Key Selling Point
- Ultra-slim and Light Design, 120+ Sports Modes
- GPS smart watch with 15 Days Battery, Always-on AMOLED Display.
The Amazfit GTS 4 Mini is equipped with a selection of more than 120 sports modes, and can even automatically recognize seven sports movements. Users can easily track their activity data for a huge range of exercises. Amazfit PeakBeatsTM Workout Status Algorithm is also ready to help users review important performance data like VO2 Max, Training Load and more, for a professional approach to progress.
- Check out why the New GTS 4 Mini is best smartwatch for men and women. Also, see difference between GTS 4 mini vs GTS 2 mini. Learn how advance sensors, advance GPS, big battery and new Zepp OS makes GTS 4 mini better than GTS 2 mini.
Shipping & Warranty
- Free Standard Shipping
- 12 Months Warranty
- 7 Days Replacement
GTS 4 Mini Specifications
GTS 4 Mini vs GTS 2 Mini?
1. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 10-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 5 minutes per day; exercise 3 times a week with GPS running for 30 minutes each time.
Battery Saver Mode: Engage the Battery Saver Mode on the watch, which turns off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, and only records steps and basic sleep information.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled with 8 hours of sleep breathing quality monitoring, stress monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 15 minutes per day; exercise 3 times a week with GPS running for 30 minutes each time.
2. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display". The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or Zepp App.
3. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
4. The Virtual Pacer is only compatible with Outdoor Running and Treadmill sports modes.
5. According to the ISO 22810-2010 standard, the Amazfit GTS 4 Mini achieves a rating of 5 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 50 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, swimming, or some high-speed water sports. It has passed third-party testing conducted by SGS, and the report number is SWT2205-06. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming - when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com
6. Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment. The number of satellites connected to simultaneously, and specific satellite connections, may depend on your location.
7. This product and the Zepp App are not medical devices and cannot be used for medical purposes, or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
8. 24-hour monitoring of heart rate and blood-oxygen saturation (SpO₂) need to be enabled in the Zepp App. For heart rate monitoring, the user must enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App. To measure blood-oxygen saturation (SpO₂), please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. SpO₂ alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of 80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement. The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the watch.
9. To process the one-tap measurement and other manual metric measurements, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
10. Alerts and reminders need to be enabled in the watch settings or Zepp App.
11. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Sleep Breathing Quality tracking needs to be enabled in the Zepp App or in the settings of the watch's Sleep feature.
12. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
13. Alexa will be available via OTA update. To see the full list of 15 countries/regions and 14 languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Amazfit GTS 4 Mini, please visit support.amazfit.com.
14. This feature will be added via OTA update.
- The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
- The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product's actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
- To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
- The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implanted medical equipment or personal medical equipment, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult their manufacturers for restrictions on using this device.
- The product should not be worn in environments with strong magnetic fields such as MRI machines or medical imaging machines, as they may cause damage to the watch.
What is the difference between GTS 4 Mini and GTS 2 Mini?
Amazfit GTS 4 Mini is very advance and upgraded features as compare to GTS 2 Mini.
Display: GTS 4 Mini screen has been bumped up from 1.55 inches on the GTS 2 Mini to 1.65 inches. It is still an AMOLED panel with touch support and is covered with a piece of tempered glass with an anti-fingerprint coating.
OS: The new GTS 4 Mini smartwatch runs on new Zepp OS, it was launched recently on the Amazfit GTR 3 and Amazfit GTS 3 series in 2021. Compared to Amazfit OS, which the GTS 2 Mini runs,
Zepp OS is lighter, more power efficient, and has support for more apps. Addons apps: Over 10 mini apps, including a hydration app, BMI app, SOS app and a calculator app.
Advance Sensors: GTS 4 Mini has upgraded sensor for tracking health stats. The BioTracker 3 PPG sensor brings support for all-day heart rate tracking, all-day blood oxygen tracking, and all-day stress monitoring. In contrast, the BioTracker 2 PPG sensor on the Amazfit GTS 2 Mini is only capable of 24-hour heart rate tracking. Blood oxygen level and stress level monitoring have to be measured on-demand.
- Both smartwatches are capable of menstrual health tracking and sleep tracking, but only the Amazfit GTS 4 Mini has support for measuring Sleep Breathing Quality at Night. Another major difference between the two wearables is the number of supported sports modes.
- Compared to the Amazfit GTS 2, Mini that's capable of tracking 68 different sports, the Amazfit GTS 4 Mini supports a whopping 126 sports modes with automatic recognition for 7.
- GTS 4 mini also has a virtual pacer function that allows users to compete against their previous running results.
Battery: The Amazfit GTS 4 Mini packs a 270mAh battery which provides up to 15 days of use in typical usage mode, eight days of heavy use and up to 45 days in battery saver mode. On the other hand, the Amazfit GTS 2 Mini's 220mAh battery provides up to 14 days of typical use, seven days of heavy use and 21 days in battery saver mode.
Advance GPS: The new watch has a 5-satellite GNSS chip which makes it better at position tracking than the GTS 2 Mini, which only supports GPS.
Advance Bluetooth Connectivity: GTS 4 mini has Bluetooth 5.2, whereas the GTS 2 Mini has Bluetooth 5.0.