150+ Sports Modes, Rugged Outdoor GPS Smartwatch, Smart Recognition of Strength Training Exercises, PeakBeats™ Workout Status Algorithm. Import GPS maps (via OTA)
Strength That's Out of This World
To pass the ultimate test of toughness, the Amazfit T-Rex 2 was sent into the extreme and unpredictable environment of space, where it survived air pressure 0.2% that of sea level on Earth, and temperatures as low as -64°C. During its two-and-a-half-hour round trip, the smartwatch reached a peak altitude of about 113,000 feet before returning to Earth at speeds over 180 miles per hour.
- Why T-Rex 2?
Q. How to pair my Amazfit T-Rex 2?
A. 1) Please download the Zepp app through any app store, and register or log into your account.
2) Open the app and go to "Profile – Add device – Watch – Amazfit T-Rex 2" to start searching for nearby devices.
3) Once the watch is searched, follow the prompts on the watch to complete pairing.
4) Once paired, the watch usually needs to be updated. Please wait for the updating process to finish. With the mobile network and Bluetooth on, you also need to keep the watch close to your mobile phone in order to ensure a successful upgrade.
6) If you need to unpair your watch, open the Amazfit app—Amzfit T-Rex 2 and choose "Unpair" on the device page.
Q. Do I need to turn on Bluetooth to connect Amazfit T-Rex 2 all the time?
A. No, you don’t need to turn on Bluetooth on your phone all the time.
Turn on Bluetooth when you need to sync data, receive notifications, update firmware, and set alarms.
Turn off Bluetooth, the watch will still track your steps, sleep, activities and vibrate for alarms.
Q. Can I pair Amazfit T-REX 2 with an account which has already paired with Amazfit watch?
A. Yes, you can pair Amazfit T-REX 2 with an account that you have already used to pair other models.
But you can’t connect them at the same time. One of them can be an active device and connected with your mobile phone and the other one will disconnect.
Note: You can’t pair two Amazfit T-REX in one account at the same time.
Q. Does Amazfit T-Rex 2 support customized watch face?
A. It's not supported at the moment, but the function may be supported later. Please follow the official announcement for updates.
Q. What should I do if I fail to receive the notifications?
A. Please understand that the content displayed on the watch is the same as what you can see from the notification bar of the mobile phone. Can you see the SMS notifications from the notification bar on your phone? Please note that alerts will only appear on the watch if they pop up on phone.
And a pre-populated list of existing applications on your mobile device will not appear in Amazfit App. Only applications that generate notifications will appear in the list and will populate over time as notifications arrive.
Please check the following steps to troubleshoot your issue:
A. Enable the app alerts in the app.
1) Open Amazfit App and tap on“Profile” in the lower right-hand corner.
2) Tap on My devices-- Amazfit T-Rex 2
3) Tap on App alerts to allow Amazfit app access notifications
4) Turn on App Alerts
5) Tap on “Manage apps” in the lower middle of the screen and select the app to alert.
Note: If you toggle on “only receive app alerts when the screen is off”, you will only receive app alerts when your phone screen is off.
B. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on your mobile phone.
C. Check if you enable DND mode (Silent mode) on the watch. Please disable if enabled.
D. Make sure your phone notification bar is functioning.
F. Go to your phone settings, find app notifications, toggle off and on, reboot your phone, restart Amazfit app and try again.
G. Go to Amazfit App-Profile-My devices Amazfit T-Rex 2 tap Run in background to check the settings and make sure that Amazfit app runs in the background.
If you are using an iPhone, please go to iPhone Settings > Notifications > MessageS/Amazfit app >Toggle on all the alerts. And please make sure you have enabled others in Amazfit app.
1. The relevant data on this topic comes from the following report: H202203154768-01EN. Prolonged exposure is not recommended as it may damage the watch and its components.
2. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display". The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or Zepp App.
3. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 10-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled; static watch face selected; 150 pushed messages a day; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 5 minutes per day; GPS running for 90 minutes per week.
Battery Saver Mode: Engage the Battery Saver Mode on the watch, which turns off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, and only records steps and basic sleep information.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled with 8 hours of sleep breathing quality monitoring, stress monitoring enabled; animated watch face selected; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 15 minutes per day; GPS running for 120 minutes per week.
Accuracy GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS movement (dual-frequency, all satellites).
Balanced GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS movement (single frequency, GPS + Beidou).
Power Saving GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS exercise (single frequency, GPS low power consumption.
4. The low temperature mode needs to be installed via OTA update. It is turned off by default and needs to be enabled in the watch settings. After being enabled, whenever the temperature of the watch surface is lower than -10°C, the watch automatically enters low temperature mode, and only limited functions can be engaged at this time. Due to the physical characteristics of lithium batteries, the endurance of watches in low temperature environments will be affected to a certain extent. The battery life while in ultra-low temperature environments may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors, so the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Ultra-low temperature operation with GPS on (-10°C to -30°C): Wear the watch all day with a static watch face as the watch enters ultra-low temperature mode; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; 150 pushed messages a day; bright screen operation for 5 minutes per day; turn on GPS movement (dual frequency, all satellites).
Ultra-low temperature operation with GPS off (-10°C to -30°C): Wear the watch all day with a static watch face as the watch enters ultra-low temperature mode; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; 150 pushed messages a day; bright screen operation for 5 minutes per day.
5. Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment. The watch can automatically connect to up to two satellite systems at a time, and specific satellite connections may depend on your location.
6. These features will be added via OTA update.
7. The shown straight line back to the start of a journey may not be a practical route to follow due to environmental factors; this is only intended to help you keep track of your position in relation to the start point of the journey. This feature will be added via OTA update. Navigation functions are compatible with these 18 sports modes: Outdoor running, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Climbing, Hiking, Cross-country skiing, Mountain biking, BMX, Outdoor boating, Bobsleigh and tobogganing, Sledding, Ski orienteering, Biathlon, Race walking, Snowshoeing, Trail running, Orienteering, Open water swimming.
8. Smart recognition of strength training exercises will be added via OTA update, and will include: Bodyweight squats, Bodyweight straight arm front squats, Barbell squats, Tricep pushdowns, Bent over rows, Barbell bench press, Sit-up holds, Knee-touch sit-ups, Dumbbell flys, Burpees, Burpee jumps, Overhead tricep extensions, Lying tricep extensions, Lateral raises, Jumping jacks. If an exercise is not auto-recognized by watch, the Zepp App can provide a list of muscle groups or exercise names to choose from.
9. Training templates and interval training templates will be added via OTA update, and will include: Outdoor running, Treadmill, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Pool swimming, Rope skipping, Rowing machine, Indoor fitness, Core training, Strength training and Stair climbing. Training templates need to be created on the Zepp App, and up to 40 templates can be stored at a time; interval training can be set directly on the watch.
10. Track Run mode and Smart Trajectory Correction only support 200 meter and 400 meter running track lengths.
11. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
12. According to the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the Amazfit T-Rex 2 achieves a rating of 10 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 100 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, swimming, or some high-speed water sports. It has passed third-party testing conducted by SGS, and the report number is SWT2204-36. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming - when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com
13. 24-hour monitoring of heart rate and blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) need to be enabled in the Zepp App. For heart rate monitoring, the user must enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App. To measure blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2), please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. SpO2 alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of 80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement. The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the watch.
14. This product and the Zepp App are not medical devices and cannot be used for medical purposes, or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
15. To process the one-tap measurement and other manual metric measurements, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
16. When you reach 3,000+ meters, the watch will prompt you to take the blood-oxygen saturation test when you ascend over 400 meters within 24 hours; when you reach 4,000+ meters, it will prompt you to take the test when you ascend over 400 meters within 6 hours.
17. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
18. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Sleep Breathing Quality tracking needs to be enabled in the Zepp App or in the settings of the watch's Sleep feature.
19. Please note that model availability may vary depending on your location.
The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product's actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implanted medical equipment or personal medical equipment, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult their manufacturers for restrictions on using this device.
The product should not be worn in environments with strong magnetic fields such as MRI machines or medical imaging machines, as they may cause damage to the watch.
- [Ready for Action]: The Amazfit T Rex 2 premium GPS watch is equipped with 1.39” HD AMOLED always-on display for clear & outstanding visibility while outdoors and it passed 15 Military-standard Tests (MIL-STD-810G) to withstand extreme temperatures and environments, and prove durability even when subjected to intense physical condition.
- [Navigate for Your Exploration] The Amazfit T Rex 2 sports watch supports 5 satellite positioning systems(GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou/QZSS), which can effectively reduce environmental interference and achieve more precise positioning. Hikers, climbers, and explorers of any fashion can also conquer new heights and discover new paths with the T-Rex 2's built-in compass and barometric altimeter. It also provides Route Import and Real-time Navigation.
- [Strength Exercise More Effective] The Amazfit Tex 2 smart watch can automatically recognize the movements and count the reps of dozens of types of strength training exercises and help to create your own training templates. After finishing the workout, the Zepp App will visually show you the muscle group you exercised and assesses specialized data like maximum oxygen uptake (VO2Max), full recovery time, training load and training effect to help you get strength exercise more effective.
- [One Tap for Four Health Metrics] With the Amazfit T Rex 2 smart fitness watch you can test your heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation, stress level and breathing rate in a single tap of the watch, for a result in as little as 45 seconds. To easily understand your condition without cycling through individual apps, quickly get the data you need in one tap and then get on with your day.
- [150+ Sports Modes & 10 ATM Waterproof] The Amazfit T-Rex 2 sports watch‘s huge selection of over 150 sports modes includes the toughness-testing Triathlon mode, the professional lap-data recording Track Run mode with smart trajectory correction, and the more leisurely Golf Swing mode. Whatever activity gets you going, you'll likely find a mode for it on the T-Rex 2. And it is 10 ATM waterproof and can withstand splashes, rain or snow, swimming, snorkeling, and other non-high-speed water sports.
- [Powerful Zepp OS & 3rd Party App Support] The intuitive Zepp OS makes it easy to find what you’re looking for on your Amazfit T-Rex 2 smart watch. Seamless interactions, and a specifically tailored smartwatch UI, enhance the user-experience of this light and low power-consuming OS. You can experience a mini app framework with a rich ecosystem including 10+ mini apps and even the Home Connect and GoPro third-party apps.
- [24-day Ultra Long Battery Life]: With a battery powerful enough to endure adventures up to 24 days at a time with typical usage, the Amazfit T-Rex 2 smart watch is brimming with the energy you need to go on the hunt for adventure.